The holiday season is the best for an infinite amount of reasons. But of course, there is one reason above all that makes it loved the most– the presents. I remember when I was younger, I would start conjuring up my wish list months and months in advance as to not forget anything and everything that I wanted (which you could imagine was practically the longest list known to mankind). But what I’ve realized as I have gotten older is that I just want too many things that if someone even asked me what I wanted for the holidays, I wouldn’t even know where to begin or what to say. So as I felt that I wasn’t the only one stuck in this rut of holiday gifts and confusion, I therefore decided to help out you Fashionlainers with my very own holiday gift guide– giving you some suggestions for what to put on your wishlists this season. And all within an affordable price range!
1) BCBGeneration, $34: I’m all about the epic jewelry that will guarantee in making you a showstopper at any party you go to and this BCBGen necklace does just that. With the dripping diamonds and layering look, this piece would be perfect for any outfit for the holidays, New Years, and the winter season to come.
2) Steve Madden, $148 (on sale!): Everyone needs a good and stylish jacket to keep them warm yet cute during the winter. And since the LA’er in me is spoiled with this perfect weather we’ve been having practically all year round, I always forget to keep a good jacket on hand for those times when it’s cold, scrambling last minute for a winter jacket. So save the time and the hustle and add this to the wish list.
3) Logitech, $90: For all you tech-lovers who can’t get enough of your iPad or iPad minis, this portable keyboard that comes in fun and adorb colors is perfect to keep you going on planes, trains, and automobiles (or during class).
4) Dolce Vita, $179: Known for their wide-array of amazing shoes, Dolce Vita is definitely one to always keep an eye out on and something I think I practically always have on my wishlist. With this unique leather and snake skin black and white detail, I envision these shoes to be the perfect ones to ring in the New Year with.
5) Marc by Marc Jacobs, $49: They say never judge anything but it’s cover… but let’s be real, what the cover on your phone looks like is actually really important. And clearly Marc gets that also. With this gorg rose-gold color that drips down spelling out the word “Marc”, this cover will make your phone instantly go from drag to fab.
6) Tiffany & Co, $125: You may remember that time back in August where I confessed my love for the new Atlas collection by Tiffany & Co that I was instantly obsessed with. Well, if you fell in love with it back then as I did, you too are still dreaming up the roman numeral pieces you want in your own personal collection and this simple and stunning silver Atlas bracelet is the perfect way to start.
7) Topshop, $50: Obviously I couldn’t do a gift guide that didn’t include some sort of headband right? Well Topshop was the one that did it for me and hopefully will for you too. Everyone deserves to be a princess at least once a year. And whether that’s on your birthday, in replacement of the tacky NYE Party City tiaras, or like me, just all 365 days of the year, this bejeweled yet modern Topshop crown is the perfect way to go.
8) Tory Burch, $435 (the splurge!): Everyone’s got to have that one thing that’s worth the splurge every holiday season, and for me, this Tory Burch purse is that. For the hardworking girls that are constantly on the go, you need a simple, light, and easy purse that you can take with you everywhere, that will fit everything, and match with anything. Coming in both black and in brown, Tory easily found the best solution to all of our problems.
So there you have it my Fashionlainers. I hope this guide was able to help you for this holiday rush. I’d love to see what’s on your wishlist this holiday season so share your styles and presents with me on Instagram at @iamfashionlaine,